Anyway, back to the Hotmail can not display the web page issues here are a few things I recommend:
- Check that your network connection is working - try downloading a popular site like Yahoo or Google.
- Make sure Caps Lock and / or Num Lk (Number Lock) is not on by mistake. You can not log into your email account with an incorrect password!
- Be sure that no large downloads in progress are hogging all the bandwidth.
- Clear the cache of web browsers: For example, see how to delete the temporary Internet files in Internet Explorer web browser.
- Try to download the Hotmail site through a web browser. Check Google's Chrome web browser - my favorite! Make sure that its cache is empty too.
- Using another computer if possible.
- Try using a different internet connection - the fault may lie with the ISP.
- If you have trouble logging into your account, please refer to the Hotmail sign in problems article to change the settings of your web browser which could be the cause of the problem; especially when there is no web page is displayed after a successful login. Change HTTP settings of Internet Explorer web browser has solved the problem for a number of subscribers according to the feedback I get.
- You may also consider downloading Hotmail email on your computer by using a client such as Outlook Express or Windows Live Mail.
Problems or issues ISP Hotmail - Can not display the webpage
The "Can not display the webpage" is usually displayed when there is a problem in Internet connection - very low transfer rates or simply do not have active connections. Thus, the problem can make the Internet service provider (ISP). However, we should not deny the possibility that sometimes some scripts may not work in Hotmail leads to this error page is displayed. If the problem is really as Hotmail, there is little you can do to solve it. I recommend patience and your checking account after an hour or so.
In the past few days, many users have reported seeing a "can not display the webpage" message instead of the Hotmail e-mail account of them. Thus, instead of the inbox with Hotmail email message, an error page is displayed in the browser. Hotmail signs of this problem is a recurring problem, but this "can not display the webpage" normally go up after the subscriber has successfully logged into your account.
If the article has helped you. Please read the other articles on our site
See more: Hotmail password reset